Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Since I have pretty well exhausted the Chronicles of Ed Johnson adventures, I have decided to focus on a new champion. His name is Phil Musumeci. Even though I know for a fact that Phil has read this blog I will not compromise. Mainly cause I know I could take Phil in a fight.

In this posting I will give you some background on Phil. Phil I have always said was the most sensitive heterosexual man I know. He moved to Utah some years ago and was known for his massive movie video collection, Cd's and fine assortment of playboys.

He and his father run a deli in downtown Salt Lake City. It's known for having fine sandwiches and the adventurous chance that you might get your ass kicked by the owners. I once ran into a man who told me "I've been sky diving, travelled to strange countries, but I have never been so intimidated as when I ordered food there." Of course he meant it as a compliment, so don't be frightened off from visiting them.
Phil also has a thing for the radio biz. He has won countless Disneyland trips and concerts over the years. His favorite station is 101.9 The End although I heard that sack of shit morning D.J. Chunga calling Phil fat for twenty minutes. That's rich coming from a dude who admitted to having lypo. But Phil is a lover and easily forgives even when forgiveness isn't even asked for.
I hope you enjoy this journey into Phil's life from my perspective. I hope that like Ed you see my actual love for these characters even though I seem harsh at times. I write with no malice.Well except for to Chunga you fat bastard.

No comments:

Post a Comment