Monday, December 6, 2010

A Poem

Here's a poem about a date I went on. And yes it is a poem

When I picked up Kallie, she had a nice hat on

We then headed off to get our Ice skate on.
I let her know in advance about how great my skills were.
Actually I sucked. the only one that sucked worse was a guy named Scott so of course we raced and compared to him I was a blur.
We did some ice dancing, it was kind of a blast.
but I can't dance even off skates, so of course I landed on my ass.
We finished our skating and drove off for dessert.
I was so bad at skating, I had to use figure skates which took some skin off my ankle which kind of hurt.
We saw a red mango, and I'd never been before so we stopped there.
I ate something called mochi mixed with every fruit except for a pear.
I told her so many stories, her patience must have been pressed
I then drove her home and said good, night now I’ll give it a rest

2 comments:

  1. I like this post even better than the last. Please write a poem for every date you go on ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Oh, you're good... real good!
    You wrote that better than I could..
    The date was indeed a blast,
    Sorry again, it took me 4 days to respond after you asked...
    The skating was sweet, your stories quite funny
    My favorite part might still be when you slid on your tunny. (that's tummy in poem form. ha!)

    ReplyDelete