Thursday, January 27, 2011

Ray goes to Disney Land

 A few month back my family decided it was time for a trip to Disney Land. I couldn't really understand it, or for that matter get excited because, in our family there are no small children. However i do try to be a team player ( that and my aunt K.K. scored she and I some plane tickets). So I agreed. It's not that I dislike Disney Land, It just doesn't have the same appeal anymore, especially when visiting Southern California. I soon found out that there was one in the group who in fact hates Disney Land. I know this because in the hotel he said "I hate Disney Land" that man is my own dad Raymond Otis Yawn. It was then I decided my trip would be well spent photo documenting him. He showed himself an even stronger team player than myself. I never had to tell him to act natural, in fact he seemed to not notice me at all. He just went into a strange survival mode trance, searching for good spots to nap. So here you have it Ray's trip
no sooner did we get in the gate, then he tried to loose himeself from the group
the group
Pimp Mickey

very fearsome

kept yelling "i'll take two"

Dancing through New Orleans square  


Behind the scenes 

Ray not looking happy about those prices 

eating like it's 40$ gumbo, cause it is


wouldn't have minded just floating a river for vacation

Letting that Pirate ship know how he feels about them
Running from the pirate ship he just stuck his butt at

i could have told him there were no pirates on that ship but, naw



All that running wares a man out, and what makes a better pillow than a garbage can


As happy as I saw him all day 
Second happiest 


Yet another nap in a precarious position. Really it's quite a talent

child like wonderment. or maybe just checked out




I mostly just like my moms face on this one

1 comment:

  1. Phil- glad you see you back on the blogging train.. This cracks me up! My favorie is...How he feels about the pirate ship. ha ha!! :)

    ReplyDelete